Children Christmas Ornaments
Every little boy and every little girl deserves to have an ornament that’s just for them. Give your son or daughter an ornament that is personalized with their name and fits their personality perfectly when you select from our diverse child ornament collection.
- 2014 Baby's 1st Snowman (Blue) Price: $13.50 Discounted 50%: $6.75
- 2015 Single Snowman Price: $13.50
- Airplane with Eyes Price: $12.95
- Alien with One Eye Price: $13.50 Discounted 25%: $10.13
- Angel Catching Falling Stars Price: $20.50
- Angel in Burgundy Coat Holding a White Lantern Price: $20.50
- Angel in Red Coat Holding a Green Lantern Price: $23.50
- Angel Walking in the Woods with Pine Branch Price: $21.95
- Angry Birds Glass Green Pig Price: $16.50
- Angry Birds Green Pig Price: $10.95
- Angry Birds Red Bird Price: $10.95
- Arts and Crafts Project Girl Price: $13.95
- Autism Puzzle Price: $13.95
- Backpack Price: $14.95
- Baseball Cap (Blue) Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/6/2015 - "It was very easy to select the products I was looking for and easy to place the order. Janean T."
7/27/2015 - "Great variety of items, always personalized free, fair shipping prices. I've been a customer for over 10 years and never had to return anything, ever! Christina K."
12/14/2015 - "Beautiful ornament, I will use Ornament Shop again next year. Lucille G."
11/12/2015 - "I love their ornaments. Such a variety to pick from. I buy for my younger grandchildren, and my great grandchildren.Lorraine G."
12/13/2015 - "Great site. Use it every year. Merrilee Z."
11/19/2015 - "Loved shopping here! Viktoriya V."
12/21/2015 - "Have purchased several ornaments throughout the year, everyone loves them. Luba Z."
11/22/2015 - "The globe was very detailed, it was what I was looking for. Sandra Y."
11/16/2015 - "Everything was great. No suggestions. Victor Y."
12/9/2015 - "I just know my daughter and her husband will enjoy the ornament because they love the beach and hope to live there one day.Doris N."