Religious Christmas Ornaments
We feature a variety of religious glass ball Christmas ornaments and ornaments that are great for commemorating a special religious occasion, like First Communion or Christening. For a more traditional and Heavenly side of Christmas, these personalized religious glass balls make a great gift.
- Believe Price: $22.95
- Blessings on your Confirmation Day Price: $22.95
- Confirmation Price: $20.95
- God's Blessings on this your Christening Day Price: $21.95
- God's Blessings on your Dedication Day Price: $22.95
- Godson Price: $20.95
- My First Christmas in Heaven (Pink) Price: $21.95
- My First Holy Communion Price: $22.95
- Oh come let us adore Him! Price: $22.95
- Peace on Earth Price: $22.95
- White Angel Flying with Bell Price: $21.95
- White Angel Holding a Basket Price: $21.95
- White Angel Sleeping with Teddy Price: $21.95
- White Angel with Starstick Price: $21.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/22/2015 - "The ornaments were very cute. Very pleased.Victoria A."
8/6/2016 - "Always unique gift availability as well as great quality! Renee W."
6/30/2016 - "I have found that they have unusual ornaments that I can't find at other sites. Jan B."
12/9/2015 - "Great selection. Anne C."
1/4/2016 - "Exactly what i was looking for. Great quality! Jenny D."
12/8/2015 - "I love this company, I buy my ornaments here every year! Joshua B."
1/9/2016 - "I love that you can personalize the ornaments! Tay"
12/13/2015 - "Really amazing. Love all of your selections! Kaley C."
6/27/2016 - "Thank you for your wonderful ornaments. We love giving them every year to the families and they look so forward to putting them on their trees. Also your professional manner in which every order is handled is great. This is our 6th year ordering and look forward to many more. Melissa W."
8/15/2016 - "I buy Christmas ornaments every year from Ornament Shop for my kids and grandkids. They are always beautiful and unique and my kids love them! Each ornament is specific to something special that person has done or been involved in the previous year. I give them out at Thanksgiving, and it has become a tradition that we all look forward to. Yes, I buy myself one each year! Thank you for the joy these bring to us! Tanya W."