Snowman Christmas Ornaments
This may be our most extensive collection of ornaments yet! We offer such a wide variety of snowman ornaments, you may have to look through again just to see them all. Choose from collectible glass balls featuring snowmen, glass figurines, snow globes and snowman families with up to eight members.
- Jack Frost Price: $10.99 Discounted 30%: $7.69
- Jumping Jack Snowman Price: $10.95
- Knit Ugly Christmas Sweater (Snowman) Price: $10.95
- Lighted Roly Poly Snowman Price: $10.95
- Red Wreath Wood Ornaments (Set of 4) Price: $16.95
- Snow Family Sled 3 Price: $14.95
- Snow Family Sled 5 Price: $16.50
- Snow Princess Price: $10.95
- Snowball Fight Fun Bucket Set Price: $21.95
- Snowflake Frosty Price: $17.95
- Snowman Blue Price: $12.95
- Snowman Cookie Price: $10.95
- Snowman Couple Exchanging Gifts Austrian Egg Price: $11.95
- Snowman Couple with Snowballs on a Sled Austrian Egg Price: $11.95
- Snowman Driving a Red Sports Car Price: $13.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/28/2016 - "The ornaments were very nicely done! Jodi F."
12/5/2016 - "All I did was put in what I needed and it popped right up!! John Z."
11/4/2016 - "Enjoy shopping with ornament shop every year I always find what I need. Anonymous Respondent"
1/1/2017 - "The ornaments are very nice, clean and sharp looking. Deborah M."
10/4/2016 - "very lovely and easy site to browse thank you very lovely and easy site to browse thank you. Justin B."
10/3/2016 - "I ALWAYS ENJOY YOUR ORNAMENTS AND GIVING TO MY GRANCHILDREN. Carolyn D."
6/30/2016 - "I've always been pleased with my purchases. Some obvious delays around the holidays, but that's why I'm shopping in June this year. Peggy M."
12/15/2016 - "Love the Ornament and I am sure my wife will too. Jeff W."
8/11/2016 - "Loved the ornaments and the speed in which they were delivered. Jeanna H."
9/7/2016 - "I order ornaments for my grandchildren every year for Christmas that is based on something special for that specific year. Since most live out of state I don't see the ornaments until Christmas. In 23 years, I have never been disappointed. Linda"