Toddlers Christmas Ornaments
Celebrate your toddler’s special time of growing and learning with a personalized ornament that’s just for them. From first steps to big brother and little sister ornaments, we carry a wide variety of glass, resin, ceramic and clay ornaments for the sweet little toddler in your life.
- Hasbro Candyland Cupcake Logo Price: $15.95
- Hasbro Easy Bake Oven Price: $15.95
- I Love Preschool Price: $13.95
- Kid's Cartoon Character Arthur Price: $15.95 Discounted 50%: $7.98
- Kindergarten Boy Price: $12.95
- Kindergarten Chalkboard Price: $13.95
- Kindergarten Girl Price: $12.95
- Kindergarten Picture Frame Ornament Price: $11.95
- Lighted Roly Poly Snowman Price: $10.95
- Little Boy Holding Dog Price: $13.95
- Little Brother Price: $13.95
- Little Girl Angel Holding Garland Price: $12.95
- Little Sister Price: $13.95
- Lost a Tooth Girl Price: $13.95
- Pickup Truck with Eyes Price: $12.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
12/10/2016 - "I order ornaments each year for my grandkids. They can't wait to see what ornament I order for them each year. Cathy S."
7/29/2016 - "Thank you so much – it is the nice things you are willing to do for customers that keep me coming back (beside the fact that my grandchildren love the ornaments I send ). Ann F."
8/19/2016 - "Beautiful detail. Martha L."
12/16/2016 - "Great job and quality was outstanding. Laura H."
10/25/2016 - "Like many Grams, I give ornaments to the 'kids' every Christmas. This is a great site which I have used other years. Peg B."
12/23/2016 - "Would like more stats ornaments. Carol R."
11/30/2016 - "I have ordered from the Ornament Shop in the past and am always pleased with the merchandise! Phyllis B."
12/12/2016 - "Easy to order from and personalize. Renee R."
11/29/2016 - "Only place I will order all my ornaments from !!! This place is top notch! Jill K."
6/26/2016 - "I have bought four ornaments a year for my son since he was born. He is now 22 and is a student in law school. He loves receiving them and I plan to let him take them when he gets married. This year I got him a lawyer ornament, a FIJI (his fraternity), Democrat donkey and a couple (him and his girlfriend) I always get him ornaments that have to do with his life. I hope he cherishes them for years to come. Last year I got him one of his dog, one for Phi Beta Kappa (honor's fraternity) and a graduate one from the University of Arkansas. He loved them. He started out with Baby's first Christmas, graduated to Barney and the Rugrats, trains, baseball, taekwondo and with many in between. You have the best selection. Thanks so much. Janet B."