Personalized Wedding Christmas Ornaments For Engagement & Anniversary Occasions Too
Want a gift of love that will last a lifetime? I love giving personalized wedding Christmas ornaments because they make a sentimental statement that a happy couple will treasure through their years of marriage. I also carry a variety of engagement ornaments to celebrate that major beginning step and anniversary ornaments to commemorate years spent together. My personalized wedding christmas ornaments are made of different materials:clay, wood, glass, resin.
- Anniversary, Wedding & Engagement
- 2015 Snow Couple Holding Hearts Price: $13.95
- 25th Anniversary Bells Price: $14.95
- 25th Anniversary Heart Price: $13.95
- 25th Wedding Anniversary Price: $15.95
- 50th Anniversary Bells Price: $14.95
- 50th Wedding Anniversary Price: $15.95
- Anniversary Wedding Bells Price: $14.95
- Arch Bride & Groom Price: $16.95
- Beach Wedding Price: $14.95
- Beach Wedding or Honeymoon Price: $25.95
- Bridal Couple Price: $18.95
- Bridal Mouse Price: $29.99
- Bride and Groom Figurine Price: $20.95
- Bride and Groom Holding A Pink Heart Price: $15.95
- Bridesmaid Price: $20.95
12/21/2015 - "Your shop seems to be a very well run organization. I'll keep you in mind for future purchases of this type.Alfred G."
11/19/2015 - "Loved shopping here! Viktoriya V."
12/2/2015 - "Wonderful selection of personalized ornaments! Had just what I was looking for for this year! Victoria B."
12/9/2015 - "I love my ornament I would like to see more like it thank you so much!Yolanda C."
11/16/2015 - "Very happy to find religious dated Christmas balls. Kathy M."
12/8/2015 - "Wonderful, and great work. I will order again because the ornament was beautiful!!!Anonymous Respondent"
11/14/2015 - "I have been ordering 5-10 ornaments a year for several years and very happy with products. J. Crouch"
11/25/2015 - "This is the third year in a row I've ordered online from OrnamentShop. Excellent quality and workmanship. Love doing business with them and plan to continue to do so for years to come. Ashley S."
12/2/2015 - "Great ornaments!! Nicole C."
12/30/2015 - "We are planning a cruise this year and we gave the cruise ship ornament to eat of our seven children and their spouses complete with there names, the cruise name and the year! It was a great way to give this gift of a cruise to our children as we celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. They all loved the ornaments.Danna W."