Made in America Christmas Ornaments
I spend a lot of time searching the US to find crafters who make their ornaments here. Many talented artists would love to have us offer their ornaments, but they don’t make enough of them to meet our needs. We’re fortunate, however, to have discovered eight of the finest and are happy to offer them to you. Buy these made in America, hand-crafted ornaments in diverse materials (dough, clay, wood, ceramic and glass).
- 2015 Family of 7 Price: $17.95 Discounted 40%: $10.77
- 2015 Family of 8 Price: $18.95 Discounted 45%: $10.42
- 2015 Family of 9 Price: $18.95 Discounted 45%: $10.42
- 7 Up Snowflake Price: $10.95
- America The Beautiful Flag Price: $21.95
- Aunt, you're such a blessing! Price: $22.95
- Baby Girl Booties Price: $22.95
- Baby's First Christmas Pram (Boy) Price: $21.95
- Beach Life Price: $25.95
- Beach Wedding or Honeymoon Price: $25.95
- Blessings on your Confirmation Day Price: $22.95
- Blue Butterfly Price: $25.95
- Boy in a Wheelchair Price: $20.95
- Breast Cancer Price: $20.95
- Bud Light Snowflake Price: $10.95
Read what our customers say about our Personalized Christmas Ornaments and their shopping experience!Hover over testimonials to stop scrolling
9/24/2015 - "I ordered the turkey hunting ornament for my son. I absolutely love it! I know he will get a chuckle out of it too since he bagged 2 turkeys with one shot this year! It was delivered very quickly after I ordered it! Thank you! I will definitely be a return customer & I will recommend you to my family & friends! Lee Ann G."
12/6/2015 - "Good experience. Found most of what I was looking for. Ricardo A."
11/19/2015 - "It's tradition in our family to give each child an ornament at Thanksgiving. By the time they have a tree of their own they have a special collection already. The Ornament Shop makes remembering special events in their lives more personal. Susan A."
11/30/2015 - "One of my ornaments arrived with personalization not as specified. An email got prompt response and the item was replaced. It arrived late, but that was not OrnamentShop's fault. USPS did not deliver in timely manner. Anonymous Respondent"
11/28/2015 - "I LIKE THAT THEY HAVE ALL KINDS OF ORNAMENTS. I TRY TO GIVE ONE TO EACH OF MY CHILDREN. I PICK SOMETHING THAT IS MEANINGFUL FOR THE YEAR. THIS YEAR IT IS A NEW HOME, AND A TRIP TAKEN. Deborah A."
12/22/2015 - "This is my second year ordering our annual ornaments from the ornament shop. I plan to return again and again. Very nice quality product.Mary Y."
12/22/2015 - "The ornaments were very cute. Very pleased.Victoria A."
11/16/2015 - "My colleague brought in her catalog, and after reviewing I made a purchase. Patricia S."
11/24/2015 - "Love them. Julia J."
12/18/2015 - "Very unusual gifts. They are pretty and bright. Melissa S."