- Christmas Trivia
- Color Your Own Gift Tags
- Christmas Games
- Christmas Carols
- Christmas Poems
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Radio Stations
- Christmas Recipes
- Ornament Uses
Getting the family together for the holidays is not just about food, drinks and music anymore. People want to be entertained at a party. We have pulled together some FREE CHRISTMAS GAMES for you and your family to enjoy as you knock back the eggnog! CHRISTMAS PARTY GAMES are good for smaller groups as well as larger ones, and will add to the joy and fun of getting together, making your gathering memorable this holiday season. Some of these games are good for gift or ornament exchanges.
NAME THAT CHRISTMAS CAROL
- This is a wonderful adult party game that will cause your guests to put on their thinking caps.
- Print our NAME THAT CHRISTMAS CAROL QUIZ out, making a copy for each of your guests.
- Print our ANSWERS to have on hand.
- Give each guest the quiz and set a time limit to answer.
- Have the guests switch papers with each other and call out the answers.
- The one with the most correct is the winner!
- Another way to do this game, rather than doing it as a quiz, is to put each one on a piece of paper. Then, post the pages around the room (or multiple rooms), spreading them out. This will invite discussion and mingling as guests gather at the pages.
- If you opt for this method, print one copy of our CHRISTMAS CAROL PAGES here and print a copy of our CHRISTMAS CAROL ANSWER SHEET for each guest.