- Christmas Trivia
- Color Your Own Gift Tags
- Christmas Games
- Christmas Carols
- Christmas Poems
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Radio Stations
- Christmas Recipes
- Ornament Uses
Getting the family together for the holidays is not just about food, drinks and music anymore. People want to be entertained at a party. We have pulled together some FREE CHRISTMAS GAMES for you and your family to enjoy as you knock back the eggnog! CHRISTMAS PARTY GAMES are good for smaller groups as well as larger ones, and will add to the joy and fun of getting together, making your gathering memorable this holiday season. Some of these games are good for gift or ornament exchanges.
CHRISTMAS WRAPPING PAPER FUN
- GRAB BAG EXCHANGE GAMES are a fun way to give a gift for families or large groups and everyone can then participate.
- Wrap the purchased grab bag gift or ornament for an ORNAMENT EXCHANGE GAME in paper that reflects something about who you are. If doing an unwrapped ornament exchange, buy an ornament that is like you. See our sports, hobbies or occupations categories for ideas. Do not write your name on the gift.
- When guests arrive at the party, have them place their gift in an area to display.
- Write a number on each of the gifts.
- Then give your guests a piece of paper and have them guess who brought each gift based on how it is wrapped.
- For example, nurses might paste bandaids all over their gift.
- Accountants might put pennies on their gift.
- Scrapbookers might place cropped pictures around their package.
- Businessmen might wrap their package in ties.
- It is easy to be creative with newspapers, magazines and other common household items.
- If this seems too daunting a task for guests, have everyone wrap their gifts and give prizes for Most Creative, Craziest, Prettiest, Most Festive, Funniest, etc.