Trivia games are very popular, so we thought we’d see how well you know these Christmas facts. We bet there are a few you can’t answer! (The answers are at the bottom, but don’t peek!)
1) Where was mommy kissing Santa Claus?
2) What is Frosty the Snowman’s nose made out of?
3) What is the name of Rudolph’s dad?
4) What did Ralphie (from A Christmas Story) want for Christmas?
5) In what movie was a boy accidentally left alone at Christmastime while his family
went to Europe?
6) What were the first artificial Christmas trees made from?
7) When do most Europeans put up their Christmas tree?
8) What do most Europeans use for Christmas tree lights?
9) What is Santa’s real name?
10) How many Reindeer are on Santa’s sleigh?
If you enjoy trivia, read our article “Christmas Trivia”.
Answers: 1) Under the Mistletoe 2) A button 3) Donner 4) A BB Gun 5) Home Alone 6) Goose Feathers 7) Christmas Eve 8) Real candles 9) Kris Kringle 10) 8